Event date: Saturday 12 November, 2016DOWNLOAD: Festival events entry formDOWNLOAD: Skate / BMX comps entry formEnter a fun run here
The Inverloch Lions Festival is a major part of the Bass Coast Cycle Challenge, a fun-filled day the whole family can enjoy. In 2016 we se the return of the billy carts, plus new additions of the tug of war and safety bike ride, and many returning favourites including bike decorating, skate / BMX comps, fun runs, face painting, electric go carts, jumping castle and more.
This year, children pay just $5 for access to these six Festival events: Billy Carts, Fun Run, Skateboard/BMX competitions, Safety bike challenge, Tug of War, Bike Decorating.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter any of the festival events, please complete the ‘Festival events entry form‘ and bring it to Inverloch Community Hub on event day to check in and collect your participant wristband.
If you are entering the skate / BMX comp, please complete the ‘Festival events entry form‘ AND the ‘Skate / BMX entry form‘ and bring it to Inverloch Community Hub on event day to check in and collect your participant wristband.
If you are entering a fun run, please complete the ‘Festival events entry form‘ AND complete your registration online ahead of time (and go in the draw to win 2 nights accomodation at RACV resort Inverloch), or register on event day at Inverloch Community Hub.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
With something for all the Family, events run from 9:30am to mid afternoon.
- The Kids safety cycle challenge (12:30pm)
- Fun runs 1.8km, 5km, 10km (9:30am and 10am)
- Skate board competition (9:30am-3pm)
- BMX Competition (9:30am-3pm)
- Billy cart competition (11:45am, 12:45am, 1:45pm and 2:45pm)
- Tug of war (TBC)
- Kids bike decorating competition (TBC)
- ALL DAY: BBQ, Stalls, Jumping Castle, Face Painting, Animal Farm (on grassed area), Tug of War competitions, Craft/Colour Competition, CFA Fire Tower at the CFA Station, Rotary Stage with entertainment, Sausage Sizzle / drinks, Ice Cones + more.
All festival activities are located on and around the main street of Inverloch, A’beckett St. Download a Bass Coast Cycle Challenge & Family festival start/finish line map.
Complete this form to enter billy cart races, bike decorating, safety ride, tug of war, fun run, skate and BMX comps. Remember to bring the form when you check in on event day to collect your entrant wristband.
SECURE YOUR SPOT
Get all the family involved … with rides, runs, billy cart, BMX and skateboarding comps, music and stalls, there is something for everyone.
- Record numbers turn out for the best BCCC&FF yet! November 13, 2016
- Find out your ride time November 13, 2016
- BCCC&FF welcomes the 1st non-European to wear the maillot jaune, Phil Anderson November 11, 2016
- New finish route November 6, 2016
- 2016 Riders event manual November 1, 2016
- A touch of Canada in Inverloch for the BCCCFF October 30, 2016
- Carman’s continues support of BCCC&FF October 30, 2016