The Bass Coast Cycle Challenge and family fun festival starts and finishes in the beautiful coastal township of Inverloch, just 1.5hours South East of Melbourne (past Phillip Island).
There are plenty of festival activities to keep the whole family entertained, plus Anderson Inlet and stunning surf beaches at your doorstep.
See below for more information on accommodation options and local area attractions including magnificent local dining options.
With Bass Coast Cycle Challenge and family fun festival taking place on a Saturday it’s a fantastic opportunity to combine your ride with the perfect family getaway.
Inverloch township has a great selection of cafe’s and restaurants to choose from including the Esplanade Hotel, located at 1 A’Beckett Street Inverloch.
BEACHES + ACTIVITIES
Apart from its beautiful cycling surrounds there are plenty of activities for the whole family to enjoy in Inverloch. From fishing or kyaking in the inlet to taking in some of the local art galleries or sampling delicious food and wine. Check out some of the local activities on offer here.
- 2017 event day schedule October 16, 2017
- Maurice Blackburn Lawyers sponsor Bass Coast Cycle Challenge & Family Festival September 26, 2017
- Teams and clubs get involved! September 18, 2017
- Challenge Expo announced September 4, 2017
- Tour de France commentator gets behind the Bass Coast Cycle Challenge July 18, 2017
- Entries now open July 1, 2017
- New Family ride in 2017 June 30, 2017