121KM CHALLENGECLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Our showpiece ride with 14 climbs, includes 250m high Mt Misery climb.
Event date: Sunday 12 November, 2017
Event start time: 8am (briefing at 7:45am)
All rides start and finish on the main street of Inverloch, A’beckett St. Download a Bass Coast Cycle Challenge Start finish line map.
ROUTE MAP + PROFILE
See ‘Ride’ landing page for fees and details of what cyclists receive.
Riders in the 121, 85, 40 & 53km will receive a stylish Body Torque event jersey valued at $75. We ask everyone wears their 2017 event jersey on the day. Click here to see tips for using our Body Torque sizing chart. Please check your size, there will be no exchanges.
EVENT DAY CHECK-IN
On event day, all riders must check-in and pick up ride timing chips before their ride. Depending on your registration date, jerseys may be available for collection in the HUB. If registration was completed too close to event day, your jersey will arrive at your postal address after event day.
When: Saturday 11th November (4pm-9pm) and Sunday 12th November from 6am.ENTER NOW
- Event Director’s report November 27, 2017
- Loosen up at the end of the ride! Local specialist confirmed to provide massage at BCCC October 26, 2017
- Special prize for riders 60+ in Cycle Challenge October 26, 2017
- Leading gourmet food company continues support of Bass Coast Cycle Challenge & Family Festival October 26, 2017
- 2017 event day schedule October 16, 2017
- Maurice Blackburn Lawyers sponsor Bass Coast Cycle Challenge & Family Festival September 26, 2017
- Teams and clubs get involved! September 18, 2017