121KM CHALLENGECLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW
Our showpiece ride with 14 climbs, includes 250m high Mt Misery climb.
Event date: Saturday 12 November, 2016
Event start time: 8am
All rides start and finish on the main street of Inverloch, A’beckett St. Download a Bass Coast Cycle Challenge Start finish line map.
ROUTE MAP + PROFILE
121km: $150 (including jersey valued at $75)
85km: $132 (including jersey valued at $75)
53km: $122 (including jersey valued at $75)
40km: $58 (no jersey*) or family** $120 (no jersey*)
5km kids ride: free entry
* Jersey’s are available for purchase for $75 each
**Family = 2 adults and 2 children (aged 12yrs +) or 1 adult and 3 children. *Guardians of children under 16 must complete waiver form at registration. Children MUST be accompanied by an adult and be +12 years, an adult is a person aged +18 years, extra child $15, extra adult $57 (with family group).
- Event jersey (not included in fee for 40km or 5km ride)
- Full en-route support – including medical and mechanical support
- Timing chip
- Refreshments stops
- Traffic management
- Event photography
- Entertainment and sponsors giveaways.
Riders in the 121, 85 and 53km will receive a stylish Body Torque event jersey valued at $75. We ask everyone wears their 2016 event jersey on the day. 40km riders can purchase a jersey for $75. Click here to see tips for using our Body Torque sizing chart. Please check your size, there will be no exchanges.
EVENT DAY CHECK-IN
On event day, all riders must check-in and pick up ride timing chips. Jerseys will be available for collection for any riders who registered after October 1.
When: Friday 11th – 4pm – 9pm and Saturday 12th – 6.30am – 10amEnter now
- Record numbers turn out for the best BCCC&FF yet! November 13, 2016
- Find out your ride time November 13, 2016
- BCCC&FF welcomes the 1st non-European to wear the maillot jaune, Phil Anderson November 11, 2016
- New finish route November 6, 2016
- 2016 Riders event manual November 1, 2016
- A touch of Canada in Inverloch for the BCCCFF October 30, 2016
- Carman’s continues support of BCCC&FF October 30, 2016