85KM CHALLENGECLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW
Eight climbs starting with the largest of the lot, the 250m high Mt Misery climb.
Event date: Sunday 12 November, 2017
Event start time: TBC
All rides start and finish on the main street of Inverloch, A’beckett St. Download a Bass Coast Cycle Challenge Start finish line map.
ROUTE MAP + PROFILE
ENTRY FEES & INCLUSIONS
See ‘Ride’ landing page for fee’s and what cyclists receive.
Riders in the 121, 85, 40 & 53km will receive a stylish Body Torque event jersey valued at $75. We ask everyone wears their 2017 event jersey on the day. Family ride participants can purchase a jersey ($75). Click here to see tips for using our Body Torque sizing chart. Please triple check your size, there will be no exchanges.
EVENT DAY CHECK-IN
On event day, all riders must check-in and pick up ride timing chips. Jerseys will be available for collection for any riders who registered after September 1 and/or waiting on a late order.
When: TBCENTER NOW
- Tour de France commentator gets behind the Bass Coast Cycle Challenge July 18, 2017
- Entries now open July 1, 2017
- New Family ride in 2017 June 30, 2017
- 2017 jersey unveiled June 30, 2017
- Jersey design contest – Vote now for your favourite design June 17, 2017
- Your ride in the BCCC really does have an impact! June 6, 2017
- 2017 event date announced: Sunday 12 Nov May 19, 2017