The Bass Coast Cycle Challenge and family fun festival starts and finishes in the beautiful coastal township of Inverloch, just 1.5hours South East of Melbourne (past Phillip Island).
There are plenty of festival activities to keep the whole family entertained, plus Anderson Inlet and stunning surf beaches at your doorstep.
See below for more information on accommodation options and local area attractions including magnificent local dining options.
With Bass Coast Cycle Challenge and family fun festival taking place on a Saturday it’s a fantastic opportunity to combine your ride with the perfect family getaway.
Inverloch township has a great selection of cafe’s and restaurants to choose from including the Esplanade Hotel, located at 1 A’Beckett Street Inverloch.
BEACHES + ACTIVITIES
Apart from its beautiful cycling surrounds there are plenty of activities for the whole family to enjoy in Inverloch. From fishing or kyaking in the inlet to taking in some of the local art galleries or sampling delicious food and wine. Check out some of the local activities on offer here.
- Event Director’s report November 27, 2017
- Loosen up at the end of the ride! Local specialist confirmed to provide massage at BCCC October 26, 2017
- Special prize for riders 60+ in Cycle Challenge October 26, 2017
- Leading gourmet food company continues support of Bass Coast Cycle Challenge & Family Festival October 26, 2017
- 2017 event day schedule October 16, 2017
- Maurice Blackburn Lawyers sponsor Bass Coast Cycle Challenge & Family Festival September 26, 2017
- Teams and clubs get involved! September 18, 2017