The Bass Coast Cycle Challenge astarts and finishes in the beautiful coastal township of Inverloch, just 1.5hours South East of Melbourne (past Phillip Island).
There are plenty of festival activities to keep the whole family entertained, plus Anderson Inlet and stunning surf beaches at your doorstep.
See below for more information on accommodation options and local area attractions including magnificent local dining options.
With Bass Coast Cycle Challenge and family fun festival taking place on a Saturday it’s a fantastic opportunity to combine your ride with the perfect family getaway.
Inverloch township has a great selection of cafe’s and restaurants to choose from including the Esplanade Hotel, located at 1 A’Beckett Street Inverloch.
BEACHES + ACTIVITIES
Apart from its beautiful cycling surrounds there are plenty of activities for the whole family to enjoy in Inverloch. From fishing or kyaking in the inlet to taking in some of the local art galleries or sampling delicious food and wine. Check out some of the local activities on offer here.
- Bass Coast Cycle Challenge Riders not dampened by woolly weather! November 9, 2019
- Surfing and cycling join forces! October 3, 2019
- BCCC gets more women cycling September 17, 2019
- Carman’s continues support of BCCC September 14, 2019
- Calling netball, footy and soccer players! September 12, 2019
- 60+ riders prize from Gippsland the Lifestyle Magazine September 12, 2019
- Charity focus brings some event changes September 12, 2019