Our bold Bass Coast Cycle Challenge jersey will certainly stand out on the road! Eentrants in the 121km, 85km, 53km and 40km receive this jersey as part of their entry fee and we are excited to have it available for others to purchase.
(NB: to purchase merchandise, select ‘merchandise only’ on the BCCC registration landing page.)
All purchases must be collected from the registration desk when you check in for the event either the day prior or on event day.
- Integrated mesh paneling provides optimal ventilation
- Flatlock stitching increasing overall comfort and sleeve contour maintaining natural unrestricted body movement
- Asteria Italian Fabric seriously soft & form fitting with ease
- Time Out Italian Fabric Eyelet Mesh as a contrast and further moisture transfer
- Skin Gripper for anatomical comfort at the front waist and sleeve cuffs
- Full Front Zip – allowing airflow to circulate by personal preference
- 3 Back Pockets
- Centred Rear Zip Pocket for valuables
- Flatlock seams for next to skin comfort
- Fabrics: Ventilation Side Panelling: Miti® Time-Out™ which combines softness and high-end breathable quick-dry fabric, UPF50+ and odor/bacterial resistance
- Front & Back Paneling: Italy Miti® Asteria™ a beautifully smooth, soft and lightweight fabric with super wicking abilities, UPF50+ protection and LYCRA® technology.
Bass Coast Cycle Challenge gear is designed and made by Ocean Grove company Body Torque.