This PRO EURO Bib & Brace epitomises excellence in cycling clothing. It has Italian styling with superb detailing. The inclusion of Skin Gripper on the leg finish creates a non-friction effect between skin and fabric but also holds the gripper properties to help keep the knicks in place while riding. Flatlock seams also increase overall comfort following the natural body movement.BUY NOW
(NB: to purchase merchandise, select ‘merchandise only’ on the BCCC registration landing page.)
All purchases must be collected from the registration desk when you check in for the event either the day prior or on event day.
- PRO EURO contoured styling specially for men’s and women’s bodies
- Shield Endurance Italian Lycra
- Anatomic Montello Italian Chamois
- Flatlock Seams for next to skin comfort
- Highly breathable mesh brace
- Skin Gripper leg finish
- Miti® Shield Endurance for colour technology – Shield is a 240g/m2 certified power Lycra® that is manufactured using exclusive dull polyester yarn, elastomer and the latest weaving technology.
- Dolomiti Chamois: Body Torque have partnered with one of the most respected Italian chamois manufacturers, Dolomiti – they have spent years testing and perfecting hundreds of products with world class cyclists. We have integrated Dolimiti chamois for our pro knicks to feature Dolimiti’s latest technologies in materials and creation including a ‘thermic moulding’ procedure where time and temperature calculations are based on the fabric, thickness, foam density, and fabric treatments. All Dolimiti chamois are built with a permanent anti-bacterial treated fabric; this allows the pad to stay fresh and not lose its properties after washing.
Bass Coast Cycle Challenge gear is designed and made by Ocean Grove company Body Torque.